Chick-Fil-A Corporate Headquarters Tour - College Park
|Starts: 07/08/19 12:30 pm
Ends: 07/08/19 4:30 pm
Georgia Manufacturing Alliance
5200 Buffington Road
College Park, GA 30349
Chick-fil-A reported more than $10 billion in revenue in 2018, which marks 51 consecutive years of sales growth. Continuing its legacy of generosity and service, in 2019 Chick-fil-A’s Remarkable Futures initiative awarded $15.3 million in scholarships to restaurant Team Members nationwide and in 2018 awarded $1.23 million to 22 non-profit organizations across 18 states through their True Inspiration Awards.
Our tour will be a true “behind the scenes look” at the Chick-Fil-A corporate headquarters. This guided Backstage Tour will also include a fun, storytelling experience about the fascinating history, culture, and values of Founder Truett Cathy. Attendees will experience the History Museum, see new product development in The Kitchen, and visit The Nest innovation center. Please wear comfortable shoes as we will be touring the:
- Main Campus Building: CFA History, flexible work design, museum
- Kitchen Building: Menu and packaging development space
- Nest Building: Onsite training center for Operators and Team Members
- 12:45 – 1:15pm Registration, Networking, GMA Welcome (Greenbriar III)
- 1:15 – 3:30 pm CFA History, Main Building, Kitchen and Training Center
- 3:30 – 4:30 pm Design & Innovation Center
- 4:30 – 4:45 pm Wrap up and Summary
CLOSED TOED/FLAT BOTTOM SHOES ARE MANDATORY.
Only 2 people per company allowed.
No photos are allowed -- a group photo will be taken.
Click to open website
FLAG EVENT AS INAPPROPRIATE