Dorsett Industries designs and manufactures quality automotive and marine carpet for the replacement market, as well as original equipment manufacturers. Dorsett's products are sold only in full rolls to distributors, mat manufacturers, molders and Tier 1 suppliers to the truck and automotive industry. As an ISO 9001:2000 certified company, Dorsett is supplying high quality carpet to every major automotive manufacturer.
Dorsett Industries has a total of 5 facilities in Dalton with 400,000 square feet of manufacturing and warehouse capacity. Some of their equipment includes:
- Multiple beam and creel tufting machines to handle both loop and cut pile products
- In-house dye range with a color spectrometer to verify color.
- Latex coating line and Polyethylene coating line that can handle multiple types of backings.
- 10:00 – 10:30 am Registration, Refreshments and Networking
- 10:30 – 10:45 am Corporate Presentation and Safety Briefing
- 10:45 – 11:30 am Plant Tour
- 11:30 – 11:45 am Wrap up and Summary
NO COMPETITORS ALLOWED. The attendee list will be reviewed and any competitor will be be uninvited to the tour.
CLOSED TOED/FLAT BOTTOM SHOES ARE MANDATORY. No High Heels!